Following a strong tradition of data-driven decision making, we at 3+ are looking for a Data Engineer intern to support our exciting data science projects. This internship is a unique opportunity for those who want to improve their hands-on experience working with data and providing actionable strategic insights.
Data Engineer / Data Scientist Internship (100% - 6 months)
- Integrating the Data Science team of the company to work on exciting Data Engineering and Data Science projects
- Designing and building a data ingestion and transformation system to support the analyses of the Data Science team
- Onboarding of new data sources
- Performing data analyses aimed at increasing and retaining the viewer base of the 3+ Group TV channels
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Computer Science or shortly before graduation
- Knowledge in C, C++, Python, R, Java, Scala, SAS, SQL, Ruby or/and Spark
- Knowledge in data structures, networking protocols, algorithms
- Experience with SQL and relational database programming and ETL pipelines, distributed computing platforms (Kubernetes) and query interfaces such as MapReduce, Pig or/and Hive would be a plus
- Great level of autonomy, self-starter mentality
- High-level of confidentiality, integrity and responsibility. Dealing with critical and confidential data would be required
- Fluency in English mandatory and German optional (written and spoken)
This position offers you the chance to prove you analytical and quantitative skills in a fast-paced environment. The TV and media industry are data driven industries. Your results and contributions will be essential in the decision-making process. We also offer you a modern workplace with an open feedback culture and a competitive salary.
Interested? Then, please apply at job(at)3plus.tv.
3 Plus TV Network AG
Tel. +41 43 336 36 36